Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Friends & Family

So. Since I'm going to be posting a lot about my life on this blog I thought I would start by introducing you to the most important people in my life :)

~~ My Family ~~

My little brother Christopher (left) is 13 now, god they grow up fast. We're super close :) actually my entire families really close...and italian haha. That's my mom in the middle and my dad on the right. They're the most amazing, and supportive people and I'm so lucky to be their daughter.

 ~~ Daley~~

Daley is one of my closest friends, we've known each other since 7th grade and do practically everything together. She also has a beauty channel on youtube, it's Daleysdailyvlogs (cute name right!?) check it out HERE

~~ Maja ~~

Maja is by far my oldest friend, we met in preschool and have been friends ever since. She's an amazing ballet dancer and probably one of the most dedicated people I've ever met.

~~ Lina ~~

Lina is one of the first friends I made when I entered the school I'm at now. She's an incredible photographer, I'll post photos I've taken with her soon :)

~~ Antonia (left) & Danielle (middle) ~~

I met Antonia and Danielle when I went to France with ECI several summers ago. Danielle and I were roommates, and we quickly became best friends with Antonia. Neither of them live near me, so I don't get to see them very often, but we when we do get together it's like we never left and I can't imagine my life without them <3

Those are the people I'm probably the closest with and who will be making many appearances, so look forward to those!

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment