Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WELCOME

 ~     ~     ~

HEY YOU!
Thank you so much for checking out my blog, I like you already!
Some of you may remember I made a blog a couple years ago and promptly forgot about it...heh. BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS TIME! ...hopefully.
  
          So what is going to be on this blog of mine?

1. Lists of clothing & makeup used in my videos, with links to any that can still be found online
2. Product reviews & DIY's - ones too short to make an entire video about
3. Outfit post, if I didn't have time to film an outfit of the day
4. Pictures of my life and friends, both fun and more editorial style
5. Random ramblings about my life, and things I like

Hopefully this can be a nice supplement to my beauty channel smilecuzurhappy on youtube

Thanks again for stopping by, new posts will be up soon

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment