So in my last post I mentioned that my friend Lina is a photographer. We've actually been taking pictures together since we were little wee ones in 7th grade.
~~ I actually think this was from 8th grade but whatevs ~~
Anyway, she's recently take some photos of me, and I thought I'd share them with you! Hope you all enjoy and thank you Lina for letting me put them up here, you're AWESOME!
Isn't she talented!?
Let me know if you like seeing photos like this, and if you do I'll be sure to post more photos we take in the future
Hope you all are having a lovely day
xoxo
Anna






I like :)
ReplyDeleteI think you should join the modeling career.
Kisses and visit my blog if you want!
http://dearbeautyisinallofus.blogspot.pt/
YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY.
ReplyDeletewe should be best friends.
OH WAIT...
DeleteWE ARE!
I'm Portuguese, and follow your youtube channel for some time, and I love it :)
ReplyDelete